* ESPID member: Registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership and fees are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com.
** Student/Nurse: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the Online registration.Please send an ID as well as an official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed by the head of the department and confirming this status
*** Resident/Fellow: Participants under 35 year old at the Meeting start date.In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the Online registration.Please send an ID as well as an official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed by the head of the department and confirming this status to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for all Meeting participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Refreshments during the Meeting
- Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet The Professor Sessions. Pre-regisration is required onsite, for further information click here.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2015 (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-592
IBAN No: CH93 0483 5069 3980 5259 2
Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including March 12, 2015 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 13 to May 1, 2015 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 2, 2015– no refund will be made.
ESPID 2015 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140